Marketing Research Intern
Summer Internship will begin on May 13, 2019
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst
is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. If you are looking to gain experience and contribute to a specialized team of Marketing
professionals, apply today!
As a Marketing Research Intern
, you will provide support to the strategy and research teams in providing updated reports and analysis to Association staff. Your day to day will include researching trends and statistics to inform the team on
growth opportunities in various market regions. You will also provide support in updating reports/presentations and the maintenance of Google analytics for association websites. You will engage members of your team to build strong, collaborative relationships
with leadership and departmental groups. Lastly, provide general administrative support as needed by the Department.
Interns are given a tailored and meaningful experience that includes development sessions, exposure to our executive staff, fun events, a chance to give back to the community.
• Undergraduates seeking a degree in Economics or Business Intelligence
• Experience in marketing research is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, with special emphasis in Excel
• High attention to detail
• Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion