Organizational Development and Training Intern - Farm Credit University
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $30 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for an Organizational Development and Training Intern - Farm Credit University. The position will be located in Blacksburg, VA. The
internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity
The Farm Credit University Intern
is a highly motivated individual to join our Organizational Development and Training team specifically to work with the Farm Credit University training program, which provides training for Farm Credit employees
and agricultural producers nationwide (www.FCUniversity.com). Specific projects may include: assisting in updates to curriculum content and technology, planning training events, assessment of current classes, monitoring online discussion, and writing topical
blogs about the current ag lending environment.
At AgFirst, we understand the importance of assisting young professionals as they transition from the academic world into their careers. As an intern with AgFirst, you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive difference to our customers across rural America!
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Education, Communications, Business, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- Be a standing sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and proven organizational and problem solving skills
- Resourcefulness and ability to take initiative. Must be responsible, being able to work both independently and as part of a team
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week
- Working knowledge of e-learning development and delivery tools
- Agriculture-related background
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.