AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C.,
AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future.
The Senior Business Analyst requires a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established
criteria are necessary for successful job performance. The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality and
caution. New ideas and concepts are also important but will be carefully analyzed and tested before communication and adoption.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in the practical application of the bank’s Loan Origination Systems.
- Directly involved in the development of department SDLC documentation to ensure the business needs, regulatory requirements and policy changes are met.
- Responsible for executing in Agile methodology the design and support for the following systems: All Loan Origination platforms that can include Credit Delivery, Byte Pro, AgVue CR, collateral and credit systems involved in the origination processes from
application to closed and boarded loan.
- Gather and develop business requirements, functional specifications, use cases, business rules, process flows and test plans to ensure that routine maintenance and fixes, as well as enhancements generated by business requirements (legislation, policy changes,
etc.) are accomplished efficiently and effectively.
- Devises techniques for improved processes, workflows and productivity through new development, standardization, simplification, redesign or other procedural changes.
- Helps define and create reports from bank data sources for supported systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related technical discipline.
- Five years of experience in areas of Business Analyst and SDLC documentation preparation.
- Strong customer service orientation; desire to embrace technology as a means of improving service. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, users, technical experts, and all levels of management.
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrated abilities to establish priorities, self-directed and take initiative, work under time pressures and exercises sound business judgment.
- Familiarity with PC hardware and software (Microsoft Windows environments).
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.