Applications Development Intern
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $35 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for a Counterparty Assessment Intern. The position will be located in Columbia, SC. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for inquisitive students who are eager to learn, intellectually curious, and willing to work on interesting projects. As an application development intern, you will work as a part of a development team to provide cutting edge applications and solutions to our customers, partners and stakeholders. You will collaborate with various engineering teams to gain valuable experience in areas such as development, systems and networking. You will also enjoy all the benefits and challenges of the AgFirst Summer intern program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the scrum team to analyze requirements, plan development, balance priorities and ensure successful delivery to stakeholders.
• Perform a variety of programming assignments by using AgFirst standard development tools and methodologies.
• Actively participate in analyzing functional requirements, identify inaccuracies and inconsistencies.
Use Microsoft tools such as Visual Studio, VSTS, SQL manager for software development.
• Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree program pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar program.
• Foundation knowledge in modern computer architecture, data structures, algorithms.
• Agile, hardworking and reliable
• Strong troubleshooting ability
• Experience with programming
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
If you are a California resident, for more information about your privacy click here.