AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Information Technology, apply today!
The Software Integration Engineer will design and develop enterprise business applications and data integration modules between Cloud Systems, our ERP and EPM systems, enterprise data warehouse, loan accounting and general ledger systems. Works closely with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders to design, purchase, and implement business systems and upgrades.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Apply software patches, install upgrades, and correct errors to applications
Work across teams to solve production problems and issues
Available off hours for production problems when needed and notifies management and/or backup when not available
Study, analyzes, recommends and actively determines system needs and development
Proactive in systems monitoring, support issues, process analysis and re-engineering; formulates and makes recommendations to management
Learn and apply key technologies and practices required to support assigned applications
Understands the company’s current architecture and the future vision
Designs or ensures that technical designs are consistent with the larger architecture vision by consulting with the Manager and if necessary with the Enterprise Architect
Coordinates the presentation, review and approval of technical designs
Collaborates with other technical areas to create integrated solutions that are consistent with the enterprise architecture vision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT systems management, related field or equivalent work experience
- 4 – 6 years of experience in Applications Integration technologies
- Proficient in Windows and web application development in an Object Oriented technology stack (.NET preferred)
- Demonstrates excellent technical, teamwork, and communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, Crystal reports, Relational Database Management Systems
- Working knowledge of application lifecycle management, application architecture frameworks, application analysis and coding, and software development methodologies
- Expertise in support, design and development of highly available business-critical applications
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
If you are a California resident, for more information about your privacy click here.