AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Information Technology, apply today!
The Senior Applications Programmer will perform a variety of analysis, designing and development assignments by using AgFirst standard development tools and methodologies. Build and maintain systems that meet stringent quality attributes such as performance and reliability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to:
1. Actively participate or lead in analyzing functional requirements, identify inaccuracies and inconsistencies
2. Work with Business Analyst to develop and clarify requirements
3. Develop analysis diagrams such as use cases, flow diagrams etc. to document and communicate analysis results or issues to the project team
4. Understand and use AgFirst design standards and guidelines for designing applications and software modules
5. Use Microsoft tools such as Visual Studio, VSTS, and SQL manager for software development
6. Maintain existing systems in production by analyzing performance and taking action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with manager and business owner
7. Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being stored and processed
8. Maintain technical currency by keeping skills up to date through training, conferences, reading and collaboration with others
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
If you are a California resident, for more information about your privacy click here.