AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C.,
AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future.
The Mortgage Loan Review Assistant
will focus on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and
complete one task at a time. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Loan File for Audit Department
- Monitor and Collection of Closed Loan Files and Audit Conditions
- Review Reports for Accuracy and Pipeline Management
- Provide support as needed to the audit department, this includes but is not limited to follow up communication and notification of new loan submission and/or audit conditions.
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year of comparable work experience.
- General knowledge of mortgage and consumer lending documents.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in various computer software programs including Microsoft Office, database management and other business applications.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.