AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C.,
AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking a
Compliance Testing Specialist.
The Compliance Testing Specialist is responsible for the performance of assigned compliance reviews in accordance with the Bank’s Compliance Testing Guidelines.
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are
necessary for successful job performance. The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality and caution. The
position encompasses a defined span of control and opportunity for someone who engenders trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency and assures consistent achievement of quality standards. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts compliance testing reviews, under the direction of the Compliance Testing Manager, in accordance with the Bank’s Compliance Testing Guidelines.
- Scopes compliance reviews and designs test scripts to appropriately test transactions for compliance with federal consumer protection lending laws and regulations.
- Analyzes testing results and identified risks, including root cause analysis.
- Recommends corrective actions to mitigate compliance review findings including opportunities to enhance internal compliance controls.
- Drafts compliance review findings and communicates results of compliance testing and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Validates effectiveness of corrective actions taken by business units.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 - 5 years compliance experience.
- Strong knowledge of lending compliance regulations such as ECOA, Reg. Z (TRID), HMDA, RESPA (servicing rules).
- Understanding of federal regulator exam procedures to evaluate compliance with lending related laws and regulations.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with business partners.
- Strong analytical ability, research skills, organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Previous experience as a 2nd line Compliance Testing Specialist, or Compliance Auditor
- CRCM or CIA certification
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.