AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C.,
AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking an
Information Security Business Analyst.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time.
Detailed, specialized work is the major focus. The person in this position will require clearly defined work, responsibilities, and reporting relationships, ongoing and thorough training opportunities to develop expertise and increase confidence, and frequently
expressed appreciation of the person’s competence, conscientiousness, and loyalty.
The Information Security Business Analyst
identifies, investigates, analyzes, and recommends information security guidance to ensure bank assets and processes maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability, while assessing against all
applicable regulations, industry standards, and bank policies, directives, and standards. The Analyst will evaluate, develop, and manage technology and business projects, business requirements, and recommend security controls to ensure effective information
security and compliance with enterprise standards. The Analyst liaisons with the business lines and the Information Security Office, ensuring technology projects align with the overall strategic objectives of our business partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster a culture of collaboration and responsible project management through the definition and adherence to appropriate company policies and directives, and industry regulations and frameworks.
- Serve as Information Security subject matter expert for department and business line projects; and participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of information security for the bank.
- Assist with enterprise information security project deliverables and collaborate with business line partners on information security priorities.
- Ensure alignment between information security business needs and requirements such that the correct details of precision and logic can be found within the language, charts, and other diagrams, to provide clear understanding by the technical and development
- Analyze and verify that proper information security processes and governance are maintained during test and implementation phases of project cycles.
- Maintain information security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to policies, directives, and standards; contribute to developing and conducting training.
- Possess a degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Information Assurance or related field; or the equivalent in education and work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in an information technology environment, to include experience in Information Security.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methods, to include SCRUM and KANBAN.
- Solid knowledge and experience in SDLC and application security, vulnerability testing, and development of risk appetite, as well as significant experience evaluating cyber security controls.
- Project experience, exposure to data processing concepts and terminology, automated accounting systems, client servers and mainframe applications.
- Experience with industry regulations and standards (e.g. FFIEC, NIST, OWASP)
- GSEC, Security + or equivalent industry recognized certification