AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C.,
AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking an LMS Analyst to
work on our Cornerstone
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are
necessary for successful job performance. The job environment is structured and job expectations are clear. While the pace of the work is faster than average, quality is never compromised. The focus of communication and organizational relationships is based
on technical expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for lifecycle technical and training support of AgFirst’s learning management system (LMS) as well as supplemental systems, data and processes.
- Responsible also for developing Performance Management and Succession Planning modules within AgFirst’s LMS. Manages the LMS from the user perspective.
- Responsible for providing functional documentation, user procedures, consulting services and training for HR staff and end users of HR systems.
- Provides functional documentation, user procedures, consulting and training for HR staff, ACA admins and end users.
- Support testing, set-up, implementation, policies and routine administration of enterprise the LMS. Ensures accuracy and integrity of LMS data.
- Regularly supports and consults with Bank and ACAs through super-user system knowledge.
- Leads efforts to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve LMS-related system issues and challenges as well as help to identify and prevent potential problems before they occur.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, education, instructional design, IT or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with learning management systems as an administrator.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (verbal presentation, written communication)
- Ability to develop and deliver technical presentations to various audience levels.
- Project management experience with ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and performance / process improvement methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving abilities with strong customer service skills.
- Certification (SPHR or PHR) or learning certification
- Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.