Are you looking for a dynamic and flexible work environment, appreciation for being a team player, and experienced professionals to help increase your development and career opportunities?
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank is a growing agricultural lender located in downtown Columbia, SC with over $30 billion in assets. At AgFirst, we understand the importance of assisting young professionals as they transition from the academic world into their careers.
Our internship program features a welcoming and professional environment. As an intern with AgFirst, you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive difference to our customers across rural America!
Currently, AgFirst is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Organizational Development and Training team to help assist with employee development and other learning technology projects. The desired candidate must be able to work 15-20 hours per
week. The successful candidate would be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in education, communications, business, human resources or related discipline. We’re looking for a candidate with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word,
Outlook and PowerPoint), working knowledge of audio-visual equipment, and good communication and organizational skills. A working knowledge of learning / talent management systems, e-learning development tools, Microsoft SharePoint, graphic design, and web
development would be preferred. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a strong work ethic and also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to achieve results. Undergraduate candidates must have junior or senior standing. This is a paid internship, so don’t
miss your chance to apply!
- Pursuing a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communications, Business, or related discipline
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be a standing junior or senior
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of audio-visual equipment
- Working knowledge of , e-learning development tools, Microsoft SharePoint, graphic design, and web development programs