AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C.,
AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking a Loss Mitigation Specialist.
The Loss Mitigation Specialist is responsible for primary default functions to include loss mitigation administration, reporting and ancillary functions, partial releases and mineral rights.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and
peers. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work
environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with loss mitigation, foreclosures or bankruptcies.
- Knowledge of applicable collection policies and laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to resolve issues working within established guidelines across organizational boundaries.
- Flexibility to handle constantly changing multiple priorities and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.