AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Digital Banking & Product Management, apply today!
AgFirst is seeking a Senior Product Development Owner for Data Warehouse Platforms who will work closely with product managers, customers, business partners, and senior leadership to maintain and execute the Enterprise Data Warehouse product vision and lead one or more product teams to execute delivery of assigned products. This includes collaborating with teams to define strategic product solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of customer and business needs, organizational objectives, regulatory and financial reporting requirements and existing systems infrastructure. The Senior Product Delivery Owner drives design, development and implementation of assigned products and works under minimal supervision on creative solutions. Partners with the Director of Product Management, fellow Product Managers, business analysts, technology, the project management office and other internal stakeholders to ensure product alignment with overall enterprise product vision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain and Execute Product Roadmap
- Execute product vision for one or more assigned products.
- Collaborate with Product Management and SMEs on the support the development of data requirements and processes
- Own Breakdown of product vision into business increments: feature strategy, creation, and grooming with focus on MVP (minimum viable product)
- Own use case strategy, creation, backlog, and drive technology build and test activities, with focus on 'definition of done'
- Analyze current/target state processes and flows and provide support for architectural runway
- Drive the sprint planning development working with Technology partners in an agile environment.
- Confirm alignment of technical design to business objectives
- Execution of user acceptance test plans and scripts
- Assess and prioritize defects ensuring business and support approval of remediation approach
- Perform production validation
Product Leadership & Delivery
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on assigned data warehouse products and systems
- Serve as trusted advisor to peers and partners as well as Bank and Association leaders in matters related to them
- Communicate clearly and frequently to project teams and product management leadership on status of assigned initiatives and projects.
- Mentor and work alongside business analysts and others on the development team.
- Deliver value at each customer touchpoint.
- Monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met.
- Support the implementation of world-class user experiences as part of assigned initiatives and projects.
- Partner with the Marketing and Communications team in the execution of project rollout, adoption and sun-setting tactics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, management or comparable field
- Experience working on delivery teams for data warehouse and/or big data projects
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- 6+ years of experience in developing software in banking/finance/lending
- SAFe Certified Product Owner
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, including clear written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure, working in an agile environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in product management supporting all phases of the product lifecycle using project methodology