Commercial Credit Analyst - Capital Markets
Looking for more than the traditional commercial banking experience?
Our Analysts underwrite commercial loan investment opportunities for a wide range of industry sectors, including syndicated capital markets transactions that reach billion-dollar levels. Access to training, both through our Leadership Academy as well as through
renowned vendors throughout the Country, is unmatched in the banking industry.
AgFirst is a purpose driven bank seeking an experienced Credit Analyst with strong desire to grow their career through dynamic work and diverse challenges. Grade and salary will commensurate with experience.
- Analysis of commercial loan investment opportunities for middle market and capital markets transactions
- Preparing and presenting credit memos to approval committees
- Approving loans within delegated authority
- Assisting in placement of loans during the syndication process – providing information to potential participants, addressing questions, tracking approvals for allocations
- Analysis of assigned industry sectors
- Attending lender meetings and interacts with bank groups as well as clients
- Leading projects
- Train new team members
What We Offer
- Minimum of 4-year college degree with emphasis in finance/accounting/business
- Minimum of 2 years previous Commercial Credit underwriting experience
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Ability to analyze complex credits and commercial loan packages independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Who We Are
- Competitive Pay
- Work/life balance
- Commitment to training for both technical and soft skills development
- Comprehensive benefits
- Company Matched 401K
- Employee fitness discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
AgFirst is the largest financial institution headquartered in South Carolina with over $30 Billion in assets and is part of the Farm Credit System that manages nearly $330 Billion in assets.
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring career with one of the nation’s strongest and most respected financial institutions – one that serves vital American industries like food, water, energy and communications – then AgFirst may be a great fit for
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.