IT Intern - Application Development Summer internship that will begin on May 13, 2019
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $30 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for an Application Development Intern. The position will be located in Columbia, SC. The internship experience at the Bank is designed
to provide students a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects using current technology software, hardware, skills and tools. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for inquisitive students who are eager to learn, intellectually curious, and willing to work on interesting projects. The
Application Development Intern will develop and maintain business banking software utilizing various technologies. The responsibilities will include translating business requirements into working code, troubleshooting issues, and working closely
with the business and technical community. The intern will also make a direct impact on the bank and learn how each business unit interacts to achieve our mission.
Interns are given a tailored and meaningful experience that includes development sessions, exposure to our executive staff, fun events, a chance to give back to the community.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security or other closely related STEM program
• Has aptitude for learning new programming languages and technologies
• Self-motivated learner: Keeps up with the latest technology trends
• Has very good communication skills
• Works well in a dynamic team environment