Summer Internship that will begin on May 13, 2019
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $30 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for an Infrastructure Intern. The position will be located in Columbia, SC. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner
with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you’re interested in gaining work experience in your field of study while working with a seasoned group of technology professionals, apply
As the Infrastructure Intern, you will maintain and support technology hardware and software utilizing various technologies. The responsibilities will include translating requirements into working configurations or code, troubleshooting issues,
and working closely with the business and technical community. You will collaborate with various engineering teams to gain valuable experience in areas such as development, systems and networking. You will also enjoy all the benefits and challenges of the
AgFirst Summer internship program.
Interns are given a tailored and meaningful experience that includes development sessions, exposure to our executive staff, fun events, a chance to give back to the community.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security or other closely related STEM program
• Has aptitude for learning new programming languages and technologies
• Self-motivated learner: Keeps up with the latest technology trends
• Has very good communication skills
• Works well in a dynamic team environment